New Borescope Review

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I Just got this New Teslong Borescope This morning, Talk about AMAZING! I am THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED to say the least!! Any of you guy’s that know me, Know i can be HARSH if I don’t like something, or I don’t Believe in it? I call it being Honest :lewis: On a Scale of 1-10, This Teslong Borescope gets a SOLID 10 +++++ This thing is Awesome Guy’s!! I would expect something of this Quality to be Several Hundred Dollars? NOPE, this thing is only 50 Bucks, How is that for Awesome? :) These things have come a LONG Way over the last few years, I have been wanting to get one for awhile now, But i have held out. I almost bought the Lyman, But after seeing a Gunsmith Friend of mine use his in my .300 Win Mag Chamber, I wasn’t impressed with it at all! That Lyman is NOWHERE Near the Quality of this Teslong, and The Lyman is like 200 Bucks or more.

Teslong Professional Borescope

A few pics i took with it
lFYl5R4.png

4GYoUB3.png

EAOojl0.png

Very nice. I might have to get me one of those. I have a TC Omega that was fired a couple of times with White Hot pellets awhile ago, then left in my storeroom to be cleaned later. Like three years later! New gun- rookie mistake. I flushed the bore with rust remover, and it looks okay. It does need further inspection. This scope should do the trick.

The $50 version works with Windows and Android. All you need is an available USB port.
https://www.amazon.com/Teslong-Borescope-Side-View-Semi-Rigid-Smartphone/dp/B07TTQF24F

https://www.teslong.com/catalog-c/rifle-bore-scope

Teslong NTG100 V2.0 Upgrade Rifle Borescope

*Reinforcing the inside of the cable structure to reduce the damage happen
*Change the portable bag to the bigger carton package
*Improving the mirror design to reduce the lens flare
*Reinforcing the adhesive to reduce the rate of mirror falling off

Notice: This model does not support iPhone and iPad!
WiFi version of the rifle borescope supporting iPhone and iPad is under development, and coming soon.
Also not support Amazon Fire.

Designed For Rifle Barrel Inspection
Short-Focus Camera and Side-View Mirror combine to provide clear barrel wall images

5mm Diameter Camera
Industry leading 0.2inch camera diameter , easy enter the rifle, fits .20 caliber and larger barrels, easy enter the rifle, fits .20 caliber and larger barrels

40 Inches Long Elastic Cable
Enough provide a view of the entire inside of the barrel.

Photo and Video
Images can be captured and saved to your computer or smartphone

Software Function
Windows 7/8/10 or later:

1.[Windows Camera]—The built-in Camera software of Windows10, only for Win10.
2.[Teslong camera] or [Amcap]

Android 4.4+:
[Teslong camera], [CameraFi] or [USB Camera]
For some Android devices, if there is nothing in the preview area, please get into Android Settings | Permissions | Storage Permissions | and enable Teslong Camera

The $50 version works with Windows and Android. All you need is an available USB port.
https://www.amazon.com/Teslong-Borescope-Side-View-Semi-Rigid-Smartphone/dp/B07TTQF24F

Teslong NTG100 V2.0 Upgrade Rifle Borescope

*Reinforcing the inside of the cable structure to reduce the damage happen
*Change the portable bag to the bigger carton package
*Improving the mirror design to reduce the lens flare
*Reinforcing the adhesive to reduce the rate of mirror falling off

Notice: This model does not support iPhone and iPad!
WiFi version of the rifle borescope supporting iPhone and iPad is under development, and coming soon.
Also not support Amazon Fire.

Designed For Rifle Barrel Inspection
Short-Focus Camera and Side-View Mirror combine to provide clear barrel wall images

5mm Diameter Camera
Industry leading 0.2inch camera diameter , easy enter the rifle, fits .20 caliber and larger barrels, easy enter the rifle, fits .20 caliber and larger barrels

40 Inches Long Elastic Cable
Enough provide a view of the entire inside of the barrel.

Photo and Video
Images can be captured and saved to your computer or smartphone

Software Function
Windows 7/8/10 or later:

1.[Windows Camera]—The built-in Camera software of Windows10, only for Win10.
2.[Teslong camera] or [Amcap]

Android 4.4+:
[Teslong camera], [CameraFi] or [USB Camera]
For some Android devices, if there is nothing in the preview area, please get into Android Settings | Permissions | Storage Permissions | and enable Teslong Camera
Come on Lottery !!! The list is gettin ridiculus.....Come on lottery !!!!!......:D

I am resurrecting this thread to say that this bore scope camera works great. I inspected a used encore muzzleloader barrel I just bought from the big E auction site, and low and behold I found a couple things I didn't want to see with the camera. Back to the seller it goes (item had a return window on it). The previously mentioned Omega that was not cleaned properly got a clean bill of health after inspection. No corrosion/pitting in that bore. Lucky for me. I like this bore scope camera. Two thumbs up from me.

Back