New Bushnell Elite 4500

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I was a big fan of these! The rain guard was a great feature hunting in the snow.

Swift has been making scopes in Korea for ages but old Elites were really well made. I still know where to get a 10x40 and a 5-15x40 LOW made Elite CHEAP but both are 1" tubes with target knobs.

The other elites like 4200 ect had less eye relief. One of the main reasons i never bought one. This new line made in Korea has over 4". Watch the Youtube about them. It looks like the turrets are capped and locking? You got to pull up on the turret to turn it.

Only review i can find atm is from RW and i take those with a grain of salt. This line of Elites has only been out since roughly Aug 2021 and i can only find them for sale at a few places. Mainly directly from Bushnell and their Amazon store.
https://randywakeman.com/BushnellEliteHuntingScopeoftheYear.htm
I do like the idea of a 2.5-10x40 with a 30mm tube. Not a heckuva lot scopes around like that and none that cheap i can find. Su Optics in Korea makes the Bushnells. I dont know much else about them or if they also make the Swift Premier line. The Swift actually uses USA made Schott glass but the scopes are assembled in Korea. Fairly nice scopes but i hate the short eye relief on them.

I've been watching this scope closely myself.
Think I received an email in late spring on it

Last edited:
I have to quit reading this site. I have a few new scopes still in the box. Certainly seems like an excellent deal on this one. I do not know what they normally sell for however. Thanks for keeping us informed.

I have no idea how good or how well made the new Elite 4x line will be. I just ran across them while looking at scopes. Im also a huge fan of 2-10x scopes. Pretty hard to find a good one that dont cost a lot though. I can think if one off the top of my head but they are a little hard to find atm.

Swift has been making scopes in Korea for ages but old Elites were really well made. I still know where to get a 10x40 and a 5-15x40 LOW made Elite CHEAP but both are 1" tubes with target knobs.

The other elites like 4200 ect had less eye relief. One of the main reasons i never bought one. This new line made in Korea has over 4". Watch the Youtube about them. It looks like the turrets are capped and locking? You got to pull up on the turret to turn it.

Pull up on turrets to reset zero like my Vortex viper hs. what it looks like to me. Wish my Vortex parallax/side focus went down that low/close.

Back