New CVA Accura V2 LR

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zryd7

Reaction score
I just bought a CVA Accura V2 LR .50cal, I have shot it a couple times now and it’s very nice, I hunt in Idaho so I had to get the Northwest Conversion kit, and the open sights. After a lot of research and price checking I ended up getting it from www.Muzzle-loaders.com they had the best price and shipping was fast, I am very satisfied with them!

I have one, and am going to go shoot it tomorrow. I purchased mine right from CVA during a clearance sale. It's definitely a keeper for me.

I just bought one too! Have not shot it yet as I am waiting for Western Peep site from Williams. I scored a bunch of CCI M 209s for it but am now considering a conversion to large rifle primers. Hmmm. Which way to go.?? Will use Blackhorn in this one!

Last edited:
CCI primers on an oring works best in my CVAs, no leaks and drop right out. Feds swell and stick too much. Wins leak some and stick sometimes. I have a Hankins DIS and it works great but for hunting its a little too much work to reload in the field for me. I like the looks of the brass module LRMP systems or a Vari-Flame setup. But those systems can be a little pricier $100-200.

I have the same gun and really like it, you won't be disappointed, very accurate.

Back