New Forum for Blackpowder Pistols

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LBtresident
I am glad you got one. I find them but they always seem to be out of my price range. I guess i could sell off some of my Colts and Remingtons to buy one but, NOPE AINT GONNA HAPPEN. One day maybe. Enjoy!
DL

LBtresident
I am glad you got one. I find them but they always seem to be out of my price range. I guess i could sell off some of my Colts and Remingtons to buy one but, NOPE AINT GONNA HAPPEN. One day maybe. Enjoy!
DL
The big man works in mysterious ways. I was not even looking for a ROA, I know they are out of my current price range. Was looking at a NMA that sold from a really nice gentleman in Ft Worth. After it sold he mentions that he had a ROA that was not listed with his other guns that he got from a sale from a retired gunsmith from his collection. He hooked me up after his wife said it could go. Absolutely beautiful piece, got it in yesterday evening , It has great bluing and has for sure been taken care of. Thanks again Sam in Ft Worth.

I looked for a LONG time before i found one under $500. Right around this time of year iirc. Some day i will get a nice sst ROA and sell one of my blued guns.
I good for now that I have one, but as always, now that I do, I will be getting the itch for a ss as well. Thanks for the at a boy guys, whoop whoop.
By the way how do you find out what year it was made, Im curious now.

I looked for a LONG time before i found one under $500. Right around this time of year iirc. Some day i will get a nice sst ROA and sell one of my blued guns.
I just bought an older Pietta SS NMA with spare cylinder, flask, 4lbs of Pyro P, capper and tin of caps with a pistol rug that had not been fired. Date code is BI which is 1997 mfg date. I am at present making a 1/2 flap black holster for it. I need a black spare cylinder pouch and a black US buckled belt with a black cartridge box and i will be set for a day in the woods looking for hogs. Deer season opens on Nov 7 and there will be hogs where I hunt.
DL

Latest posts

Back