New from Kansas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doglvrdexter

Reaction score
Hello all...I've been absorbing what info I can from all the forums for a few days but just signed up yesterday. Wonderful way to gain the benefit of everyone else's knowledge and experience. I am new to the muzzleloader game - started by purchasing a CVA Optima Pro, which has subsequently been pointed out by many on this forum, was a BIG mistake on my part. I will give it a go and think about upgrading in a year or two. A little about myself...I live in Northcentral Kansas, love all the outddors. I am a guidance counselor in an elementary school by trade. It's a very liberal profession, education, but I am about as right-leaning as it gets. In other words, you won't find me paying any dues to the NEA! Anyway, looking forward to gaining a little more in the way of muzzleloader smarts from all of you on the forum.

Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you! You are out there where the big deer roam! Plenty of pheasants out there to, I suppose.You got any questions, fire away!

Latest posts

Back