New from New England

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hanshi

Reaction score
I'm originally a dedicated Georgia Cracker; was born & bred there. At 62 we moved to Virginia for ten years and then to Maine 4 & 1/2 years ago. I've been shooting for over 60 years and shooting muzzleloaders almost that long. I was a dedicated hunter until around 6 years ago and no longer hunt. I still love to shoot firearms from the the 18th century to the 21st century. Can't recall if I've posted "HI" on here previously. If I have, please accept my apology.

Hanshi,
It appears you joined in 2015 and currently have 1245 posts. I guess I’m confused about the introduction now? Lol
I’ve followed your posts on a few sites and listen well when you speak sir.
Walk

Thank you all for the very warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading everyone's posts and posting a few of my own thoughts. I'll admit I'm also a bit confused myself, Walkingeagle. I don't recall posting under "New Member Introduction" before now. But barring any absent periods I'll be around much more frequently. Thank you all.

Thank you all for the very warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading everyone's posts and posting a few of my own thoughts. I'll admit I'm also a bit confused myself, Walkingeagle. I don't recall posting under "New Member Introduction" before now. But barring any absent periods I'll be around much more frequently. Thank you all.
A thought just came to me sir. There was another forum closed down and all posts move, and absorbed into here. Perhaps that is how??
Darned if I can remember what it was called, but I was a member of it as well..
Walk

That is a hoot. What part of Georgia? I lived in Maine for 52 year, moved just across the border(Chattanooga,TN area) and worked in Ga a lot. I also have a connection to Virginia as I hunt there every year, just North of Martinsville. Just got back a week ago from a great hunt.

That is a hoot. What part of Georgia? I lived in Maine for 52 year, moved just across the border(Chattanooga,TN area) and worked in Ga a lot. I also have a connection to Virginia as I hunt there every year, just North of Martinsville. Just got back a week ago from a great hunt.

I lived in Oglethorpe county and the hunting was beyond great. A bit disappointed in Virginia but that was after enjoying Georgia so much.

Again, thanks for the great welcome, guys. I already know some of you and have followed and read your posts so not everyone is a "new" ML brother. I believe it is correct that posts from a couple of failed forums were absorbed into MMMF.

Latest posts

Back