new from PA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavePA

Reaction score
Can someone please explain how to list an item for sale in the classified section? Thanks very much. Dave

Welcome to the forum Dave. Forum rules require a member to have a minimum of 25 posts prior to being able to sell in the Classified section.

Welcome to the Forum Dave! As a new member you must have a post count of 25 before you can post in the Classifieds

so I just post 20 replies or comments in order to receive classified privileges? Thanks

DavePA said:
so I just post 20 replies or comments in order to receive classified privileges? Thanks

25...We would prefer that you participate in your replies instead of just posting short responses in order to get your 25 total so you can then post to Classifieds.

DavePa:

I deleted your post in the Inline section where you were attempting to offer TC breach plugs for sale. This is circumventing the Classified rule of 25 posts before selling items.

Dave where do you I’ve in PA? There are a few of us who live in PA. I live in Easton st the junction where Route 33 and Route 22 intersect.

By the way welcome to the forum great bunch of guys here.

Sorry about the pre-mature WTS posting.
Northwestern PA resident - Crawford County

Sorry about the pre-mature WTS posting.
Northwestern PA resident - Crawford County

Latest posts

Back