New from S.E. PA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyatt45

Reaction score
Greetings from Southeastern Pennsylvania. I have been into black powder muzzleloader shooting and hunting since 1989 starting out with a .50 T/C Hawken Flintlock then moved on to a .50 Cabin Creek Yorktown by Brad Emig in the early 1990's. I'm interested in expanding my early season hunting opportunities in order to fill antlerless tag(s) while it's still warm out. I'm getting too old to sit when it's under 15 degrees out! Here in S.E. PA WMU 5C the Flintlock season ends at sundown on 1/29. I'm still heading out this afternoon but it was 6 degrees when I got up this morning! Really got me thinking seriously about the early October Muzzleloader antlerless season, which then of course got me thinking about which gun to take, which got me thinking about maybe I need a new gun, and well, here I am! Wyatt45

Wyatt45. Welcome to the forum. I live in Easton PA and also hunt area 5C as well. I'm still trying to get out and harvest a doe with my percussion TC Renegade. You do know that in area 5C you can use an inline and I believe a shotgun during the late ML season.

Wyatt45. Welcome to the forum. I live in Easton PA and also hunt area 5C as well. I'm still trying to get out and harvest a doe with my percussion TC Renegade. You do know that in area 5C you can use an inline and I believe a shotgun during the late ML season.
Thank you for the welcome. Yes, I am aware, since I still have a buck tag I have been taking the Flintlock. Passed on a yearling that was by itself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back