New from South Shore Lake Superior

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My BIL has some property north of lake Michigamme where we hunt occasionally and do some fishing. Hunting isn't very productive but its a beautiful place and i love going there. It is a long haul so we dont go often.

Thanks! Although the clubhouse is mostly closed, thanks to COVID, the range is one of the few activities I can still enjoy...
Good times shooting from south east Iowa I can't wait to retire myself
Me and a buddy come up to up once in awhile deer hunting. Have seen a very few deer no luck yet
Friend of mine heads to Adrian area for deer. Bigger, corn-fed, and more of them...although another friend in Champion area got an 8 pointer this year that dressed out at 198#! Some big deer over there and fairly plentiful --> 2 mild winters(by UP definition) and a ton of acorns for last 3 years..

My BIL has some property north of lake Michigamme where we hunt occasionally and do some fishing. Hunting isn't very productive but its a beautiful place and i love going there. It is a long haul so we dont go often.
If you mean the Craigs Lake area or the McCormick Wilderness area they are just that -- wild wilderness with though not virgin timber, no logging or development for over 100 years -- those woods are near sterile

Back