New Guy from Arizona!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMogollon

Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself - I was born and raised in Arizona, grew up hunting anything I could get a tag for. Favorite things to hunt include elk, coues deer, and ducks & geese. As a kid, I mostly rifle hunted for elk and tried my best to hunt ducks in the Valley of the Sun (its as tough as you might think)! I slowly got into archery as a teenage and was totally consumed. Now in my late 20s, I decided to jump full bore into muzzleloaders to hopefully create more hunting opportunity for myself and because I've always had an affinity for load development and a more hands on process.

Recently purchased a Knight Ultra Lite with a 45 cal fast-twist barrel. Its going to sport a Leupold VX-3HD 4.5x15-50 scope. Currently working on a load development for coues deer and very excited about the prospect.

I've been a member for a while on the Rokslide & CouesWhitetail forums, feel free to look me up on either of those sites under the same account name! Look forward to contributing what I can to this forum and for the wealth of knowledge that I'm sure exists here.

Cheers,
MM

Latest posts

Back