Quantcast

New guy from Huntsville TX

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

Gettincloser

Hey guys. Looking forward to learning from all of you as I am just getting started in this adventure.

Yes, I already got distracted loading and forgot the powder and added a PRB...

Probably the best way to learn the lesson vs adding a double powder charge.

Staring my journey with a TC Hawken 50.

deermanok

Supporter
Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma. Stuff happens but as long as we learn from our mistakes we gain wisdom.

DESPERATE LEE

:welcome::lewis::dance2: Welcome from a fellow Texacan. A few old grouches here but mostly good decent people. Excellent information to be gathered.
DL

Gettincloser

The old grouchy add a bit of humor in my opinion. You can't help but smile and nod and keep going. Are you anywhere near the Huntsville/ Conroe Area?

Gettincloser

If anyone is near the Huntsville area, I would love to meet up after season and learn some tips/tricks and shoot a little.

Bad Karma

Hey guys. Looking forward to learning from all of you as I am just getting started in this adventure.

Yes, I already got distracted loading and forgot the powder and added a PRB...

Probably the best way to learn the lesson vs adding a double powder charge.

Staring my journey with a TC Hawken 50.
Someone said “experience is what helps us recognize a mistake when we make it again...” :cool:

Bkusch53

Supporter
Supporter
Hello Huntsville, Tx neighbor... Jersey Village guy hunting in Corrigan, Tx Welcome to the show! Hit me up if you need anything....

DESPERATE LEE

Woodnbow my brother, why the name change? Bad Karma works, but I hope nothing in your life has change to make it go south.
Your friend Desperate Lee!
:dance2:

Bad Karma

Woodnbow my brother, why the name change? Bad Karma works, but I hope nothing in your life has change to make it go south.
Your friend Desperate Lee!
:dance2:
No worries Lee! That’s an old name from when quite a few things seemed to be going south... these days I could go by Good Karma brother! I am a blessed man!

Latest posts