New guy from Huntsville TX

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gettincloser

Reaction score
Hey guys. Looking forward to learning from all of you as I am just getting started in this adventure.

Yes, I already got distracted loading and forgot the powder and added a PRB...

Probably the best way to learn the lesson vs adding a double powder charge.

Staring my journey with a TC Hawken 50.

If anyone is near the Huntsville area, I would love to meet up after season and learn some tips/tricks and shoot a little.

Hey guys. Looking forward to learning from all of you as I am just getting started in this adventure.

Yes, I already got distracted loading and forgot the powder and added a PRB...

Probably the best way to learn the lesson vs adding a double powder charge.

Staring my journey with a TC Hawken 50.
Someone said “experience is what helps us recognize a mistake when we make it again...” :cool:

Woodnbow my brother, why the name change? Bad Karma works, but I hope nothing in your life has change to make it go south.
Your friend Desperate Lee!
:dance2:
No worries Lee! That’s an old name from when quite a few things seemed to be going south... these days I could go by Good Karma brother! I am a blessed man!

What up Texas???? Deer have started to move pretty good with these cold fronts and rain....
I have noticed a lot of morning and evening activity in daylight! Sadly, all through the car window. I am heading back out this weekend. We will see if they keep it up!

Back