New guy in CO

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

granite7

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I shot my first muzzleloader 34 years ago (a T/C Renegade in .54). I only hunted a few seasons with that gun. More recently, I decided to make the switch to an in-line and bought a CVA Wolf. I am a Colorado resident and interested in hunting the muzzleloader seasons here. I just bought a Knight Mountaineer in .50 to use as my hunting rifle.

Welcome to the Forum :yeah:

Setup properly, That Ole Renegade will give ANY production inline a REALLY Hard time :yeah:

Thank you for the welcomes! I wish I still had that renegade, but it was one of many that I had to sell after a divorce. I would gladly trade the CVA Wolf to have that Renegade again! The Wolf does OK, but that Renegade was amazing with round balls and pretty good with Maxi-balls too.

I think I am going to be very happy with this one. The scope is only for load development.

granite7 said:
I think I am going to be very happy with this one. The scope is only for load development.

AWESOME Rifle Man!! One day i will have 1 of those in .45 Cal 1:20 Twist :yeah:

Now that Christmas is over, I’ll get some conicals ordered. I hope to shoot in a couple of weeks. [emoji1360]

Latest posts

Back