NEW GUY!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CentralOregon

Reaction score
New to the forum. I'm from Oregon. So being my first thread om really hoping someone can help me out. As I said earlier I'm from Oregon :wall: I have a brand new CVA LRX but I need the NW conversion kit for it. If anyone on here knows where to find one or has o e they are willing to sell PLEASE MSG ME!!! if I can't get this I'm SOL come my season!!! Thanks in advance for any help.

Where in Oregon? Welcome too! Does OR require full bore bullets, or can you use sabots? In ID we cannot use sabots.

WA has loosened the restrictions quite a bit. Sabots and 209 primers are legal.

ID will grant an exemption allowing scopes with an eye docs recommendation. They also allow the use of power belt lead projectiles

If you want to ML hunt during a general any weapon season, there are very few restrictions in ID, OR, or WA. But if you are only going to hunt during ML seasons OR is the most restrictive by far. I did not expect that to be the case.

Im outside of Bend in Central OR

Welcome aboard from the Hoosier State!

That's some beautiful country. My wife and I took a camping trip to Oregon in 2017. Crater Lake was our primary destination. However, we stayed in the Bend area for a few days. We camped at Mt Bachelor. We also visited the Deschutes Brewery. I especially liked the Black Butte Porter.

Welcome to the fray! What exactly is this NW conversion you're talking about? I'm assuming it's a different breech plug for something other than 209 primers but what else is in it?

Back