New Lehigh ML in the works

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the average muzzleloader if it's not for sale at cabelas, bass pro or the like they wont know about it.

Does Lehigh plan on marketing anyplace

I know Western Powders and a couple other companies said CVA,Knight,T/C, etc would buy it so not sure what Lehigh will do in the end.

If it’s what I think it is, it will garner a following. I’ll buy one.
If it’s what I think it will be I may even consider selling my smokeless Encore to get one, the gun I didn’t think I’d ever sell. That may be a stretch, but it’s a thought that’s crossed my mind.
If it’s what I think it is, there will be more info about it here. I saw something elsewhere and if I can put 2 and 2 together, I think I have it figured out but it’s not for me to say because it’s all hypothetical. I suspect Grouse May share about it soon if I’m right about it as the cats out of the bag at least on one other site.
Dont worry, you will buy one :)

It’s never too late to catch it again. I don’t think you build an immunity to it.

There is only one good thing about this right now...... I don't got any money for one!:(:D

I don’t right now but I’ll come up with it. I think it will be worth it.

Grouse, hows the testing with the new barrel?

I’m still waiting to hear the price for sure. I have another question but I’ll wait and ask that a little later.

Will it be 2020 or 2019 released to the public ,I didnt want to scroll back from the beginning.

Put me on the “Buy It Now” list. lol.

Sounds like a great piece. I participate in an annual eastern (WV ) ML hunt iron sight only. 25 plus hunters arrive from all over.

Was about to build a fellow hunter a carbine but will wait to see this one.
The possibility of a Douglas Bbl has piqued my interest for sure. Fellow WV’n

For that rifle if almost be tempted to look at 23 in. For sure not more than 24.

I’ll I think 20 would be too short. Certainly handy to carry but difficult to load. 22” would certainly be alright.

Latest posts

Back