New Lehigh ML in the works

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any new updates on this muzzleloader? Any word when it will be back from ATF?

This weekend, as in Oct 19-20, 2019? Where are the photos of the complete rifle..... so many questions.

Ive seen a few photos of the completed SSK-50 in rifle form. If you like original contenders it’s real pretty. Excellent work Tom and Lehigh!! I haven’t seen anything for the Mongrel yet. Sure would like to though!

Thanks for asking. I was going to wait for the end of the day to ask. I’ve spent some time perusing the internet and looking for it but haven’t been able to find anything.

Sorry guy's!! The youtube guys did not show up to shoot the video due to a tropical storm. Dave and Mike did shoot there for two days with many other vendors and they said it was all very good. No problem with accuracy from 100 to 300 yards.

My barrel shipped out yesterday so i should have it today or tomorow at the latest. I wont have the new stock and action for a couple weeks yet.

Tell you what, Lehigh is still rocking the same great service. Ordered a plug yesterday and got a tracking number today. Probably just a shipping label but still its awesome they keep you updated fast.

I think the video on FB is of the SSK-50 in a couple different calibers, but I don't believe they'll have the muzzleloader configuration up yet.

Grouse, can you update us any on it? What barrel are you getting? Is ATF done with it yet so you can tell us more about it? Still curious what's different about it that makes it smokeless capable/safe.

Here’s the video from youtube if anyone is curious. The muzzleloader makes a very brief appearance.

I have questions as to weather that will meet most state laws for muzzleloader requirements.

Also that means the stops/pins that were previously discussed from the patent were at least somewhat correct.

Well, that burst my bubble. All these weeks of hype.

Well, that burst my bubble. All these weeks of hype.

Here too. How can this be called a muzzleloader? Looks like more, if not all the load is dropped in from the Breech.

Can't believe that is what they are going to do. Hope that really is not the final release.

Here too. How can this be called a muzzleloader? Looks like more, if not all the load is dropped in from the Breech.

Can't believe that is what they are going to do. Hope that really is not the final release.

if this is the ignition system, I would have to contact my DNR to question legality. Our regs state must be loaded from muzzle. So, guess I’d have to question whether, just the bullet loading from muzzle, qualifies.

Back