New member from Mississippi

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatboy50

Reaction score
Just found this site a few weeks ago and been reading some of the post and like what I see. I’m a retired firefighter and love all types of hunting but muzzleloader hunting has always been my favorite. Here in Mississippi we don’t have a muzzleloader only season anymore and that makes me sad, what we have is a primitive weapon season that covers a wide range of weapons and now on private land you can use the weapon of choice which includes any caliber rifle you chose.
I love hunting deer with my TC Hawkens 50 with a patched round all but also have a couple of the newer inlines. I know I’m gonna enjoy the site and hopefully get some good info to help me alone the way. Oh by the way my name is Jimmy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group from central Indiana. Its a good thing to be retired,I’ve been enjoying mine for 11 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. There's some nice land down there used to travel thru from Fl back up here to Mo all the time.

Welcome to the Forum Jimmy! How long have you owned your .50 Cal TC Hawken? The TC Hawken and Renegade are my ABSOLUTE Favorite Rifles! I have several of them :yeah:

Back