New Member From Sask Canada

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sask-possum

Reaction score
My name is wes. I live in Saskatchewan Canada, where some of the best hunting in the world still exists. I have always loved muzzleloading hunting up here but we miss the rut in that season, but it's easier to pattern the deer then. I have shot the same ML rifle for many years and that is a Knight Disc with the OLD orange dics topped with a Pentax 3x9 Lightseeker scope. I should mention its a 50 cal , for got that in the original post.... :oops:
I

Welcome to our forum! Enjoy your time here and please share some of your experiences from Canada.

Welcome aboard. I would love to hunt up there someday. I have fished there a couple times but spend most of my time in the boat starring in the woods thinking how great the hunting must be.

:D

WELCOME Wes :!: Glad you can join the group. I know you will enjoy your stay. 8)

Ray..... :wink:

So far im doing more reading than posting

Welsome to the Forum. Lots of great info to be had here. Since you are new there will be a LOT of reading to catch up on! :wink: :lol:

Welcome to the site Wes. Whitetail hunting in Saskatchewan fantastic. I hunt with an outfitter who is based in Usherville.

Latest posts

Back