New member from the mitten!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi from Decatur Mi. I was born in Indiana but lived here my whole life.

Welcome from Port huron area.
Hello, nice to meet you!
There's actually a pile of us on MM from Michigan. One of us from the NELP :)
Hello Encore, I’ve actually read a lot of your posts. I joined Doug’s a couple years back when I bought my UML and was reading on it then. I also have the same user name there.
Back then I lived in Ovid so I made my user name stand for Ovid Michigan Dave Vincent.

Hi BZimm! Thank you. I dearly love the up! Have friends up there at Drummond and Menominee. I’ve hunted in Menominee and Newberry. One friend owns deer park at muskellunge lake

Welcome! I haven’t spent much time on the sunrise side of our state but hope to change that. Nice looking buck in the back of your pickup!

Welcome! I haven’t spent much time on the sunrise side of our state but hope to change that. Nice looking buck in the back of your pickup!
thanks, that was a good one I got this past season. He was a 3.5 year old that I had on camera the year before and then last year. Got him on the 16th of November

Welcome from Holt. Seems like a bunch of us around here.
There are still a lot of muzzleloader shooters/hunters in MI. On one FB site a map was made for those owners who shoot and own Ultimate, RUM and Conversions. An unbelievable amount of not only substitute shooters, but also SML folks in MI.

Thanks for all the welcoming responses guys! Love the forum and all the knowledge here.

Met with Snapbang Wednesday, awesome guy!

Latest posts

Back