New member from Utah

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macegl

Reaction score
Hello from Utah. Been a lurker for a while, seems like a great group so I figured I'd join.

Got into muzzleloaders for additional hunting opportunities, and discovered I really enjoyed them. Currently have a TC Encore .50 that's been a great hunting rig for the last 8 years, and a Knight DE .45 that I recently purchased.

I'm excited to learn from people who have probably forgotten more than I'll ever know!

Greetings. It’s better than any magazine or publication the info contained in these forums. I’ll think of a scenario to try ( bullet / powder,etc) and by golly someone here has already posted results. Or knows. Saves me time and $.
BTW, my sons are in Salt Lake area. Midvale to be exact. Love the Scheels store there.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in southern Utah, but I enjoy the scheels store as well when I get up that way, the traffic not so much.

Thank you for the welcome, I've done a lot of reading so far. There's a wealth of information here.

Latest posts

Back