New Member wondering what his Savage 10ML-II is worth? (Considering selling to fund TC Encore build)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03mossy,

That's a pretty plush shooting house you have set up there. Very nice. My 10ML-II is a bit husky, for sure, but it's not that ridiculous to carry for what I do: primarily under one mile walks to sit for whitetails. It's not exactly optimized for Bighorn Sheep, though !

I plan to cut some weight with the next one by 1) going with a collapsible, 3 piece ramrod to keep in my pack (I'd rather carry the gun without an integral ramrod anyway); and 2) flute the barrel (yes, I know fluting is only good for a couple of ounces, but I'll take what I can get and fluting looks cool....)

My CVA Apex conversion weighs in at 9lb 3oz with scope and sling, a CVA Scout conversion would weigh a bit less I believe.
NUMKRkq.jpg

OP here, thanks to all who replied to this thread. To wrap it up, I sold my Savage 10ML-II to a solid guy who will be put the gun to good use on big game. For what it is worth to anyone who owns a 10ML-II and may be thinking about selling it, the used gun market is presently very strong for them. New thread coming for the build project. Thanks.

Back