New Muzzleloader for 2005?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If I were to buy a new inline muzzleloader for 2005:

• It would likely be an Austin & Halleck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It would likely be a Knight

• It would likely be a Thompson

• It would likely be a Savage

• It would likely be a Traditions

• It would likely be a Pedersoli

• It would likely be a White

• It would likely be a Remington

• It would likely be a CVA

• It would likely be a brand not listed in this poll.

• Total voters
I would build my own. As a matter of fact, I am going to build several of my own this year.

I voted Thompson,as I'm buying an Omega Tuesday :D
I have my eye on the Savage,maybe later this summer.
Gary

After buying my savage would never go back to another in-line. Hated all that cleaning.

It would have to be a Savage with some wood on it Don't like the plastic on mine.
Redclub

Savage!!!!!

I'm tired of all the cleaning. And from what I've seen there isn't anything better out there.

JD said:
Savage!!!!!

from what I've seen there isn't anything better out there.

You better believe it! Nothing holds a candle to the SAVAGE! It IS the best value in muzzlehead land!!!

If I had extra cash I think a SMI barreled Remington 700 short action in SS with a McMillan stock and a Jewell trigger would be great! I really like the Rem 700 action.
charlie

If I were buying it likely would be the new (to be released) Knight Vision. Its the first new ML that has both functional and looks appeal to me within the bp arena per pics and whut I have read so far. :D

Instead, I will be buying 30 college credits for my Daughter. :lol:

Loggy said:
Instead, I will be buying 30 college credits for my Daughter. :lol:

Good for you Loggy! A much better use of those funds!! :wink:

Thanks JJ, sure glad i stocked up before the BIG WAVE HIT! :lol:

I already bought my new muzzleloader for 2005, and it was a Ultimate Firearms BP Xpress. And if my wife and I weren't having a baby next week, I would buy another one for my deer hunting crazy youngest son.

I recently purchased a 45 cal knight Disc Elite for my daughter. Bass Pro had the SS model on sale at a price that I could not resist. I've yet to make it to the range to sight it in but that will change real soon.

Back