new muzzleloader hunter scores

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok my buddy calls me and says he just brought a Tradition Buck stalker,he didnt know what load to use.I told him to come over to my house from all my test firing of loads I had Plenty of stuff namely triple 7 pellets and powder pyro and Blackhorn 209,and 8 differrance bullets.Well we zeroed it with hornady sst 250 wwith 2 pellets of triple 7,he calls me saturday night and he missed the first one but reloaded and 2 hours later 1 popped up out of the brush he dropped it ,he reloaded and 2 minutes later same spot another 1 pops out he dropped it as well,bareley got it loaded back up and another walked out and looked at the other 2 he dropped it 3 deer in five minutes he,s out pf tags,I told him that was great but dont bring them by here cuz we would be up skinning all night,while he was telling me this his wife was busy s helping him skin them out,what a gal.PS and she's a looker who says you cant have it all.

Boy howdy! From not knowing how load the gun to three deer on the ground is an impressive feat!!! I bet it has everything to do with the quality of his teacher.😉

Latest posts

Back