New Muzzleloader/s Owner - Texas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the group. There is an incredible wealth of knowledge on this forum. Everyone is very welcoming and no question seems to be out of line.

I hope you enjoy making smoke.

Welcome new friends. Lots of knowledge here from some good guys and also some old guys. Born and raised in Texas myself. Feel free to ask questions. Have fun and stay safe.
DL

Hi from Texas.

New owner of two inline muzzleloaders. Lurking, reading, and learning.

Have a great day.
Hey Texas, What do you shoot? I have a Knight MK85 inline with a 209 primer conversion. I got a couple old guns to.
Neil

Hey Texas, What do you shoot? I have a Knight MK85 inline with a 209 primer conversion. I got a couple old guns to.
Neil

I bought two of the entry level muzzleloaders. CVA Wolf and the Traditions Buckstalker.

Almost bought a Knight on July 04. The had a blowout sale on their website.

I bought two of the entry level muzzleloaders. CVA Wolf and the Traditions Buckstalker.

Almost bought a Knight on July 04. The had a blowout sale on their website.
This was gift from my cousin. We shoot, fish, ride, camp, kayak, drink and tell lies for more then 50 years.

This was after 200 miles of riding in a torrential downpour in Ohio.

That's awesome.

I remember those days. Not a Harley. I had a Suzuki Volusia 800 which I thought was a Harley. Treated it like one too. Longest journey was from Austin to Houston in the rain. No regrets. I would do it again if given the opportunity.

That's awesome.

I remember those days. Not a Harley. I had a Suzuki Volusia 800 which I thought was a Harley. Treated it like one too. Longest journey was from Austin to Houston in the rain. No regrets. I would do it again if given the opportunity.
I'm not a brand snob, I've owned like a dozen bikes in my life and they were every brand you can think of. Alot of Yamahas, in fact I still have one in my garage. I love em all. My first "legal" bike was in Texas. I got people down there around Austin.
IMG_20151028_122332.jpg
This was in Texas in 77XLT 1977.jpg

Latest posts

Back