New old muzzleloader from western colorado.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m new to this forum but I’ve been on the traditional site for many years as woodnbow... Followed IdahoRon and IdahoLewis over here due to my interest in long bore riding bullets and I’m really enjoying this dark side. I’ve only owned sidelocks except for a t/c black diamond 45XR I sold many years ago. (Great rifle and I enjoyed it but I like to look at Walnut and Steel... I’ve got plenty of black plastic experience in the past and can appreciate them for what they are, I just prefer the older styles. I still check into the trad site and post almost daily but so many of my interests are not addressed or given short shrift on the traditional side. (For the life of me I don’t understand the resistance to bullets on that site!?)
So, here we are. I’m excited to learn a lot from you folks...

:welcome: To the brotherhood. Curious as to why you chose Bad Karma as a handle?

Welcome from Oklahoma. I'm on that other site too. If it's not PC or HC, they can't talk about it and you get pounced on for mentioning unmentionable things. Lol
Yeah! I’ve seen you around! i understand the approach wrt the old ways of doing stuff, it just seems like people get stuck with PRB and don’t remember when Roberts wrote the bible on long bullet shooters. It’s ok, this place fills the void and how!

Back