New pup

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

slowwalker

Very Cool! Always liked those but never had one.One heck of a nose! Better then my Beagles :D

Idaholewis

Nice looking pup Chet! He looks More Bloodhound to me with them BIG feet and Looooooong Ears.

MSalyards

Nice! I ran dogs for over 20 years on big game till the hippies and the peoples republic of Washington outlawed it.

Idaholewis

MSalyards said:
Nice! I ran dogs for over 20 years on big game till the hippies and the peoples republic of Washington outlawed it.
My Dad Hunted Hounds as well on the Wa Coast, At least 30 years worth. I have 2 Old picture Albums completely full of them Days. Man did that Place change for the EXTREME Worse over the Years!

Idaholewis

Did you get the New Pup Chet? If so, How is he doing? You got him yanking the Tails of Cats yet? :D

Idaholewis

Good looking Pup! I would have taken a Female over a male as well, My dad hunted hounds most of my Life, He swore by the Females. Dad had some very good Male dogs as well, But the Females for the Most part is what made up his pack of Hounds :yeah:

Idaholewis

It takes a few years to forget how destructive a new pup can be, And they can raise all sorts Heck with your Sleep at night, Their internal Clock is usually quite different than ours, And they Pee just all of a Sudden, It’s coming back to me now :lol:

I got my Dad an Airedale pup 3 or 4 years ago now, He Turned out to be a REALLY easy Pup to Work with, He didn’t Cry 1 single night, Which is REALLY Odd for a Pup! I think he and his parents must have been happy to part ways? :lol: Dad named him Weasel, He is truly my Dad’s Best Friend! That Dog goes EVERYWHERE my Dad does :yeah:

James Sparhawk

It takes a few years to forget how destructive a new pup can be, And they can raise all sorts Heck with your Sleep at night, Their internal Clock is usually quite different than ours, And they Pee just all of a Sudden, It’s coming back to me now :lol:

I got my Dad an Airedale pup 3 or 4 years ago now, He Turned out to be a REALLY easy Pup to Work with, He didn’t Cry 1 single night, Which is REALLY Odd for a Pup! I think he and his parents must have been happy to part ways? :lol: Dad named him Weasel, He is truly my Dad’s Best Friend! That Dog goes EVERYWHERE my Dad does :yeah:
There is no comparison between Mans best friend and human friends,lol

Latest posts

Group Builder