New pup

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found a AKC and UKC registered RedBone coonhound. 8 weeks old. I hope to make him into my Mt Lion dog. Gonna pick him up tomorrow :mrgreen:

Attachments

• E98FECE0-0A94-434C-97B7-6968B299B121.jpeg
    E98FECE0-0A94-434C-97B7-6968B299B121.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 536
Very Cool! Always liked those but never had one.One heck of a nose! Better then my Beagles :D

Nice looking pup Chet! He looks More Bloodhound to me with them BIG feet and Looooooong Ears.

Nice! I ran dogs for over 20 years on big game till the hippies and the peoples republic of Washington outlawed it.

MSalyards said:
Nice! I ran dogs for over 20 years on big game till the hippies and the peoples republic of Washington outlawed it.

My Dad Hunted Hounds as well on the Wa Coast, At least 30 years worth. I have 2 Old picture Albums completely full of them Days. Man did that Place change for the EXTREME Worse over the Years!

Did you get the New Pup Chet? If so, How is he doing? You got him yanking the Tails of Cats yet? :D

Idaholewis said:
Did you get the New Pup Chet? If so, How is he doing? You got him yanking the Tails of Cats yet? :D
I got her. She is doing great. Staying busy chewing stuff up :mrgreen:

Ended up getting a girl instead of the boy

Attachments

• B576A0D1-0CB8-44F8-870B-F2FF1C2183F5.jpeg
    B576A0D1-0CB8-44F8-870B-F2FF1C2183F5.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 358
Good looking Pup! I would have taken a Female over a male as well, My dad hunted hounds most of my Life, He swore by the Females. Dad had some very good Male dogs as well, But the Females for the Most part is what made up his pack of Hounds :yeah:

It takes a few years to forget how destructive a new pup can be, And they can raise all sorts Heck with your Sleep at night, Their internal Clock is usually quite different than ours, And they Pee just all of a Sudden, It’s coming back to me now :lol:

I got my Dad an Airedale pup 3 or 4 years ago now, He Turned out to be a REALLY easy Pup to Work with, He didn’t Cry 1 single night, Which is REALLY Odd for a Pup! I think he and his parents must have been happy to part ways? :lol: Dad named him Weasel, He is truly my Dad’s Best Friend! That Dog goes EVERYWHERE my Dad does :yeah:

It takes a few years to forget how destructive a new pup can be, And they can raise all sorts Heck with your Sleep at night, Their internal Clock is usually quite different than ours, And they Pee just all of a Sudden, It’s coming back to me now :lol:

I got my Dad an Airedale pup 3 or 4 years ago now, He Turned out to be a REALLY easy Pup to Work with, He didn’t Cry 1 single night, Which is REALLY Odd for a Pup! I think he and his parents must have been happy to part ways? :lol: Dad named him Weasel, He is truly my Dad’s Best Friend! That Dog goes EVERYWHERE my Dad does :yeah:
There is no comparison between Mans best friend and human friends,lol

Back