New Shop Under Way

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great build!!! That’s gonna be awesome, I’d never come back in......

I am envious of the knowledge to run all that equip. I shouldn't be 'cause I'm getting too old to get involved with so much, but I still am. Very nice and hope you get many good yrs. of service out of your equip. and building.:lewis:

D55 “I am envious of the knowledge to run all that equip. I shouldn't be 'cause I'm getting too old to get involved with so much, but I still am.”

You don’t stop playing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop playing.

Words to live by .

Lot’s of “play time” I see in the future in Stacey’s new shop.
👍

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. I have made my living at sheet metal work since 1988. Started my own small company in 2000. Those machines have provided my family with a lot over the years.
I’m hoping I can still get out there and use them when I’m in my walker.
I watched my grandfather go downhill very quickly when he couldn’t get out and farm anymore.

Congrats!
You have worked hard and done well, enjoy the blessings!
The shop looks great! 👍

Tonight, I got home and the peacocks were out. It was 9:00 p.m. I asked my wife if she had finally let them out to roam, she said “no they’re tethered and need put away. I headed out to put them up and my 3 year old (in January) grandson Lincoln wanted to help me with it. We got him some warm clothes on and headed outside. After we got them put away, I said “let’s go in and go to bed”. He said “ not yet Grandpa, I want to go out to the shop and work on ductwork, I want to do the insulation.” Makes my heart sing! This little guy is a worker!

The part I’ve been waiting for!!!!!

For a couple of months now, all my casting/reloading stuff has been in my work trailer. Finally, I’m getting my pleasure (not in a perverted way) palace finished off so I can move all that stuff in, and get started using it.

Just a couple of nights ago, I finished wiring up the last of my fun tools. I’ve got a set of mould blocks on the mill right now, just squaring them up and getting ready to pin and bore a new bullet mould.

Taking suggestions????

I was thinking a copy of Accurate .45/480M.

BTW since Home Depot sucks and 4-6 weeks has turned into 6 months, and I don’t have my overhead garage doors on yet. ( I ordered the first week in February and I’m not supposed to get them until July 30) I gotta get a couple of mouse traps. I whiffed on the little bugger last night with the nail gun.

Attachments

• 2F3F4E9E-1114-40DA-BD8F-B0DC89CC39CB.jpeg
    2F3F4E9E-1114-40DA-BD8F-B0DC89CC39CB.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 124CC0F1-A655-4F12-8982-5F6F4CF7B724.jpeg
    124CC0F1-A655-4F12-8982-5F6F4CF7B724.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 310412C2-AE72-416F-8A45-8D2A9CBBB95A.jpeg
    310412C2-AE72-416F-8A45-8D2A9CBBB95A.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7
This is what I got for doors.....

Attachments

• 149B68F8-E6FD-42DF-9A64-314AB31722C2.jpeg
    149B68F8-E6FD-42DF-9A64-314AB31722C2.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 11
The part I’ve been waiting for!!!!!

For a couple of months now, all my casting/reloading stuff has been in my work trailer. Finally, I’m getting my pleasure (not in a perverted way) palace finished off so I can move all that stuff in, and get started using it.

Just a couple of nights ago, I finished wiring up the last of my fun tools. I’ve got a set of mould blocks on the mill right now, just squaring them up and getting ready to pin and bore a new bullet mould.

Taking suggestions????

I was thinking a copy of Accurate .45/480M.

BTW since Home Depot sucks and 4-6 weeks has turned into 6 months, and I don’t have my overhead garage doors on yet. ( I ordered the first week in February and I’m not supposed to get them until July 30) I gotta get a couple of mouse traps. I whiffed on the little bugger last night with the nail gun.
Get yourself a shop cat.

I think it’s gonna be this one. I really like that nose profile

Attachments

• 1D699360-6C59-4AE2-B106-E9EECAD89DFA.png
    1D699360-6C59-4AE2-B106-E9EECAD89DFA.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back