New Texas Member

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Robert Garcia and I live Austin, Tx. I've been shooting blackpowder guns for around 25 years. I've been shooting and hunting with traditional archery gear for a lot longer than that. My family and I participate in mountain man rendezvous events all over Texas and surrounding states. My wife and I also compete in local, state, national and world level trad archery events and hold several records in all between us, some of those are with bows that I made. My 18 year old son and I started hunting with our front loaders 3yrs ago and been hooked on it ever since. I've bought, sold and traded a lot more BP guns than I currently own. What I have and regularly shoot now are: T/C Renegade .54, T/C Hawkens .50, CVA Mountain Rifle .50, a couple of Walker pistols, a .36 Navy, a .45 Ruger Old Army and a Lyman Plains pistol in .54. I look forward to gaining as much knowledge as i can from here and will share what limited knowledge i have as well.

Sounds like you’re bringing a lot of experience to the forum. Welcome aboard.

Back