Night out with the white

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graf is offering free hazmat for $200 orders on powder for a couple more days. Ends 1/31/20.

They got it all too. Smokeless, Swiss, BH209 and Olde Eynsford. Their price on most powders is also pretty competitive.

Graf is offering free hazmat for $200 orders on powder for a couple more days. Ends 1/31/20.

They got it all too. Smokeless, Swiss, BH209 and Olde Eynsford. Their price on most powders is also pretty competitive.
Thanks! I’ll have to see if I can scrape it together. After seeing Ed’s target, Pyro P may be all I need. Anybody got target pics with Swiss against the subs? I sure want to try it. Love that rotten egg smell you get after too. Call me crazy. Been about 30 years since anybody carried Goex here. Never have seen Swiss.

I use to shoot Pryodex P but have now switched to Swiss 3F or 777-3F. P always gave me excellent accuracy, I just didn't like the oily residue in the breech area. Here's a picture of a group I got shooting my .451 White M98.

Holy crap! I just breezed through your photo bucket. You should change your nickname to “one hole wonder”. Those are some nice targets!

I use to shoot Pryodex P but have now switched to Swiss 3F or 777-3F. P always gave me excellent accuracy, I just didn't like the oily residue in the breech area. Here's a picture of a group I got shooting my .451 White M98.

Nice speedgoat too BTW

Boy Ed you and Doc nearly look like youre family or blood related !!! I love the pics of those boys too !!! Proud as peacocks !!! This is so cool youve shared these precious moments with us . Very , very Nice !!!

Latest posts

Back