Nikon service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPH

Reaction score
I recently sent a pair of Binoculars to Nikon because one of the eye cups had broken and fallen off. They sent me a brand new replacement. It was good to know that the honor their warranties. Makes me want to consider Nikon the next time I make an optics purchase.

Glad your experience was a good one as every experience I have heard from Nikon has been excellent.

I own or have owned dozens of Nikon products over the years.

I have had to return exactly TWO Nikon products for repair in the past 25 years or so.

One was a Electronic Range Finder. Just went dead. Was repaired quickly and free of charge.

The other was a set of Compact Binos. I sent them in and got a phone call from Nikon. I was told they did not have parts for that model as they were really old and were unable to fix them but offered me full retail credit for them towards anything in their catalog. I was able to UPGRADE to a much nicer set of Binos for a really small price. I must say I was shocked by this as the Binos I sent in were really old and pretty much worn out and on thier last leg to start with.

I have turned on a good many people to Nikon products over the years and seldom do I hear bad reports out of them. Everyone seems to have good experience with Nikon optics and Nikon customer service.

I used a Nikon 3x9 scope for a number of years. The scope, rifle, and I went sliding down a rock slide which tore the aluminum on the eye piece. It still worked fine, and stayed zeroed. I asked about replacing the rubber ring on the eye piece, which also broke in the fall. They just sent me a new scope, and even let me opt for the newly released matt finish, instead of gloss black. Best glass for the money, by far, and great customer service. :yeah:

I got an Omega scope used without the lens covers. I called asking to buy them. Nikon sent me 2 sets for free.

Latest posts

Back