Nipple wrench for ROA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one for sale on the other muzzleloader site.
As it turns out, I have one in my junk box. Don't know where it came from or even what it was until I saw the picture.
Anyway, if someone needs or wants it, for the price of postage, it's available.
I would love to buy that from you. I have an ROA in need of a wrench. Ill send you a pm

…Anyway, if someone needs or wants it, for the price of postage, it's available.

Another example of the kind of people that make this site great!

Way to go, deermanok! 👍

For everyone else (like ME! 😆) who is grumbling about missing this opportunity- just a reminder that a 3/16” nut driver (or socket) makes a dandy nipple wrench, for the OEM Ruger nipples.

Another example of the kind of people that make this site great!

Way to go, deermanok! 👍

For everyone else (like ME! 😆) who is grumbling about missing this opportunity- just a reminder that a 3/16” nut driver (or socket) makes a dandy nipple wrench, for the OEM Ruger nipples.
Thank you for the kind words.
I've been helped by other members here. From bullets to primers. Like they say, pay it forward. It's a great brotherhood here, that's a fact.
Jim

I saw one for sale on the other muzzleloader site.
As it turns out, I have one in my junk box. Don't know where it came from or even what it was until I saw the picture.
Anyway, if someone needs or wants it, for the price of postage, it's available.
I just saw one on another site too, & what the guy was asking for it made me drop the F-Bomb.

The wrench went out in the mail this morning. I'm glad that someone can get some use out of it.
My wife is always kidding me about all the "junk" I have.
My response is, it's good junk and maybe useful someday. That's why I keep it. Even if I might not exactly know what it is. Lol

Back