NMLRA Shooter Development Class

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
The NMLRA will be hosting a ‘shooter development’ class for traditional LR Muzzleloaders wanting to learn how to shoot LR and all that goes with it. October 17-18, 2020.
I, along with a few others have been asked to assist. We currently have 18 signed up including instructors. There will be a few past World Champions there.
The class will be Saturday & Sunday starting at 8:30 on Saturday in the education building.
We’ll go thru History of LRML as well as displays of original and most importantly- what/how to get started and what’s involved, best of all - ask any question!
Each participant is asked to bring all their gear as we will be shooting, assisting and learning.
No cost - only need to be a NMLRA member.
Friend Art Fleener is organizing and he can be reached at [email protected]

Last edited:
I attended this program this past week end not knowing anybody there or the folks putting this on. I must say I felt very much welcome. I found those that spoke to be very knowledgeable in their program and delivery. On sat. afternoon 52 bore had the unfortunate task of being my spotter and a task it soon became. I learned something every day and sometimes by the hour. I would suggest that no matter where you are on your skills sets if this program is offered again, attend. You'll walk away with something you didn't know or had long forgotten.

Good to meet you.
We all learned something..

Latest posts

Back