No longer can Hunt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you still got the spirit and the permit Lou. I live in Frederick County Maryland. If you get a chance to venture over my way I can set you up with some good hunting from a vehicle.

Good to hear you can still do what you love even if from a vehicle. I would take that over nothing at all. Blessings to you.

Really appreciate the Western Maryland Hunt offer My problem is not the usual heart problems that most have mine is an electrical one I had a heart procedure that helped some what but has returned with a vengeance I never know when my heart will start rapid beating to over 200 beats a minute I am taking a new drug that the doctors prescribed yesterday but it has a lot of side effects one cures you the side effects kill you LOL They are talking of trying the same procedure again so there is some light at the end of the tunnel In Delaware they have areas where one can hunt from a car but only once per season and my neighbor has offered to go with me as you are required to have someone with you Not complaining I have been hinting since I was 11 so at least I had 71 years

Tikosyn perhaps? I'm on it and haven't had a-fib since I started it in June. Had afib very ten days to 3 threes prior to taking it.

I don't post much at all , but can feel your loss, heart problems have put me out of the game also, that and a promise to the wife never to hunt alone. am on a long acting nitro now to keep the old veins flushed open, so the heart keeps getting the needed . Still find time to shoot a little with the BIL. Hope you can find a way to stay active with it

Mike glad to hear doing so well with the rifle those knights are shooters I have a Fisk 45 caliber beautiful knight smokeless conversion Haven't did 100 yards but did 50 one holer 60 grains 4198 225 Fury bullet w/wad I have several rifles that have not been shot I have a real friend in a neighbor who is going to go with me to the range I have already put aside several guns in my parting they will be his I am so blessed to have a friend like him and all the well wishers here on this sight

Latest posts

Back