No more soda.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda find pro sports boring. I'd much rather go to my old high school football games on a crisp October Friday night.
Yes high school football is what I watch too! None this year because of the virus. Hopefully this year they can play.

Land of the free because of the brave!!
Wow, thats a good phrase FishnRod. Think of the sacrifice those young men and women make for us. 100s of thousands died at an early age to make us free. They not only died they gave up having husbands and wives, children, grandchildren and all the pleasures of life. Breaks my heart.

I stopped drinking soda pop back in August, I don't miss it one bit. There's too much sugar in too many product these days.

I'll never watch pro football, basketball, baseball, etc. again. When they started taking knees during the National Anthem, that was it for me. These so called athletes that make millions of dollars seem to forget that they can do what they do because of all the sacrifices that were made, and will be made, by all who stand up for life and liberty.

I have a neighbor who is flying his flag upside down because he is ticked off at the current situation with our govenment and the covid fiasco. I don't think he really knows what that means to do that. I get it but don't like it, don't disrespect our country and our great soldiers.

I have a neighbor who is flying his flag upside down because he is ticked off at the current situation with our govenment and the covid fiasco. I don't think he really knows what that means to do that. I get it but don't like it, don't disrespect our country and our great soldiers.
BuckDoeHunter I kind of understand what your neighbor is trying to say. Flying the American flag upside down is considered by many, including those who have served our country in uniform, to be disrespectful. The U.S. Defense Department says the flag should only be flown upside down “to convey a sign of distress or great danger.”
This country is in great danger! I am extremely concerned for my children and their families.

I have a different point of view on pro sports. My family and I enjoy the NFL and MLB. Its something we do together on Sundays. My boy and I are big Vikings fans and my wife and the girls are Packers fans and it makes for a fun friendly family rivalry. I was pissed when Kapernik started kneeling and then a few others joined in. But I chose to look past that. There are many NFL players that do a ton of good for their communities. More so than ones that kneel. I choose to not judge the league as a whole over the actions of a few disrespectful clowns. Look at it this way. When there is a mass shooting the anti-gun crowd lumps all us gun owners in a group of deranged trigger-happy lunatics that shouldn't own guns over the acts of one or two people. Its no different when people judge all NFL players by the acts of a few.

I only listen to the Tigers and the Redwings on the radio while im doing stuff. I havent watched a game in a while, i just dont have the time to sit and watch either. I get that the kneelers are trying to convey a message, but i still want to follow my teams. This being America, they being citizens( hopefully), theyve got the same rights to free speech that we do. Like it, or not. I dont see it on the radio, if their even doin it .

I have a different point of view on pro sports. My family and I enjoy the NFL and MLB. Its something we do together on Sundays. My boy and I are big Vikings fans and my wife and the girls are Packers fans and it makes for a fun friendly family rivalry. I was pissed when Kapernik started kneeling and then a few others joined in. But I chose to look past that. There are many NFL players that do a ton of good for their communities. More so than ones that kneel. I choose to not judge the league as a whole over the actions of a few disrespectful clowns. Look at it this way. When there is a mass shooting the anti-gun crowd lumps all us gun owners in a group of deranged trigger-happy lunatics that shouldn't own guns over the acts of one or two people. Its no different when people judge all NFL players by the acts of a few.

You do bring up some good points, it's hard for me to get that sour taste out of my mouth...maybe someday

And i dont drink soda made with high fructose corn syrup. All real sugar stuff or i wont touch it anymore. Mexican CocaCola or Fever Tree Ginger Beer usually....Fever Tree is awesome stuff!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back