Northern Precision

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you try the bonded version if that pinpoint shoots have an open star tip and my rifles is shot just as well is the pointed and I'm sure the performance on game would be a lot better

1A94DA14-7D3A-4431-B03C-846C05551635.jpeg

So I’m getting close with the pin point bullets. I put 5 out of 6 in that big hole and of course I got excited when the first four went there and blew the 5th wide left. So I had to try again and with the pressure of ruining the group off I put #6 where it should be.

Only my third try at shooting my sized bullets and I think I’m getting the hang of this.

I would be interested to see how these perform in Ron's bullet test. I am thinking about trying some.

They perform very poorly in Ron's test, order the bonded version it performed very well and you'll find it shoots just as accurately.

I have every intentions of shooting deer and hogs with the pinpoints however even though they did poorly in the bullet expansion test,, they excelled in the accuracy test.

Back