Not really new to muzzleloading

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtlelonghair

Reaction score
I have a 45 caliber Jakar and a 45 inline Magnum that I've never shot I am making 45 caliber Lee real bullets can I shoot these in both and is it better to use a Wonder wad

Well that's what I'm using is flat base I was just wondering how it would shoot in my jakar a one in 66 twist and does it matter if it's lubed or not wad that is

I'm interested in hearing how your rifle shoots with your intended load. I recently bought a 45 traditions deerhunter rifle. Also 1/66 twist barrel. I've only shot prb.

Well I heard only by reading maybe not good in a 1 in 66 twist but all I was wondering what about a wonder wad in both to trap the gas better

Deermanok I know they make a bullet and I can't remember who it was they said it's a conical that shoots pretty well in a one in 66 twist the bullets I'm making are short and only 200 grain but I will try them one day I've had both guns for over a year and never shot yet in your opinion what would be a good load for the jakar some say start out same as the caliber 45 may try that when it warms up I'm not a cold weather person LOL

Latest posts

Back