Not this year, but....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, muleys get some big racks. I didn't shoot it but have a pic of a non typical 22pt total muley. I took the pic from my front porch in Florissant, Co. from 20ft. away. Yea the deer in the area were very tame. I moved back to Ohio shortly thereafter as my mom and bro-inlaw were terminal.

Thats a heckuva nice rack right there. I havent seen a shape like that before.

Right? That is a fairly unique rack. I saw this deer earlier in the year (after the horns had gone hard) and was able to get a good look at the horns at fairly close range with binoculars. I was intrigued for sure.

Nice, muleys get some big racks. I didn't shoot it but have a pic of a non typical 22pt total muley. I took the pic from my front porch in Florissant, Co. from 20ft. away. Yea the deer in the area were very tame. I moved back to Ohio shortly thereafter as my mom and bro-inlaw were terminal.

I hear of some great deer in CO. But a 22 point deer is nuts! Sorry you were compelled to move for such heart breaking reasons!

He has a different, unique rack for sure. But given that I got him in Southern Utah, the likelihood of any whitetail in his genetic makeup is zero.

I took this deer a bit north of Cedar, so that would be quite a hike from the Kaibab. But I suppose anything is possible. Thanks, it is a nice deer.

Back