Not too new

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I joined this forum a while back but life being what it is time got away from. I live in southern Indiana and retired from the military (1992) and civil service. I spend most of my free time with my two hobbys gun tinkering and leather work. I took up leather work back when I got cancer to have something to do during treatments. My work is good but not period correct and it is functional. Since this forum is modern most people could care less if a possible bag looks like ut did in 1798. Never sold a piece of leather but love to barter. I post it some of my recent projects. Glad to meet ya.good trade.jpgrev hol.jpgbuffbag.jpg

Well I joined this forum a while back but life being what it is time got away from. I live in southern Indiana and retired from the military (1992) and civil service. I spend most of my free time with my two hobbys gun tinkering and leather work. I took up leather work back when I got cancer to have something to do during treatments. My work is good but not period correct and it is functional. Since this forum is modern most people could care less if a possible bag looks like ut did in 1798. Never sold a piece of leather but love to barter. I post it some of my recent projects. Glad to meet ya.View attachment 18749View attachment 18750View attachment 18751
Nice lookin leather work. Great skillset to have. Congrats on makin it thru cancer. It runs in my fam & I'll prob end up with it too the way it appears. Highly likely. Welcome back & thanks for showin off your work

Nice leather work, and welcome, from North Carolina! Since you do potentially “period-correct” stuff, you ought to take a look at our sister site, muzzleloadingforum.com

‘Poet

Latest posts

Back