• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD NULA .50 cal For Sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scienceguy

Reaction score
Have for sale a right hand NULA (ULA Model 20) 50 Cal. smokeless muzzleloader, serial # ML 107. The rifle shown, with Zeiss Conquest 3X9X40 scope in Talley Mounts, weighs 7.5 pounds. I am the original owner and the rifle is 100% as original except for the ramrod. I replaced Mel’s original rubbery ramrod with a custom aluminum rod. The rifle is in mint condition, and was meticulously cared for and never dry fired. There are no scratches, dings, or other blems.
The bolt and breech plug have been tuned by Mel specifically for CCI 209 primers, although other brands will function too. The rifle has been fired less than 30 shots, including my original sight in session, one shot each Fall to check zero (which has never changed), and various shots during deer season. The trigger is set for a 3# pull and has no creep or over travel.
The stock has a camo oak leaf pattern in gray, brown, and tan. Although the rifle is a right hand model, I shoot it ambidextrously and it feels the same to me from either shoulder. The rifle shoots less than an inch groups at 100 yards with a load consisting of: 42 grains of 4759, 250 grain T/C Bonded Shockwave, MMP short black sabot, CCI primer. It also shoots 275 grain Parkers with the same accuracy. These are the only two bullets and powder I have used.
Asking $2100 for the rifle and Talley Mounts only, shipped in a hard case and insurance included. If you want the Zeiss scope and sling $2400. USPS money order or paypal plus 3%, cash if you pick up the rifle. f you pick up the rifle, I will include my remaining reloading supplies (powder, CCI primers, speed loaders, bullets, sabots, tools, etc., $200 worth of stuff) for free, and will cut $100 off the asking price. I live in Southern Illinois.Nula 3.JPGNula 4.JPGNula 5.JPG
Nula 1.JPGNula 2.JPG

Last edited:
I do intend to eventually sell this rifle. I have decided to begin lowering the price periodically until someone decides to take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a NULA. Beginning this week, I will cut the asking price $100. So, the rifle with no scope is $2000, with the scope $2300. The same $100 additional price cut if you pick up the rifle. How low will the price go before someone decides to "pull the trigger"? Watch for additional reductions every 10 days or so. Again, I will ship the rifle in a hard case fully insured, shipping and insurance is included in the selling price.

I will cut the asking price another $100 this week. So, the rifle with no scope is now $1900, with the scope and sling $2200. The same $100 additional price cut if you pick up the rifle, along with the reloading equipment, powder,etc. Again, I will ship the rifle in a hard case fully insured, shipping and insurance is included in the selling price.

Round three............I will cut the asking price another $100 this week. So, the rifle with no scope is now $1800, with the scope and sling $2100. The same $100 additional price cut if you pick up the rifle, along with the reloading equipment, powder,etc. Again, I will ship the rifle in a hard case fully insured, shipping and insurance is included in the selling price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back