• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD NULA'S

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckeye

Reaction score
I have 2 NULA ML for sale, a new never fired 45cal with factory scope rings, asking $2000.00 and a 50cal with scope base, no rings, asking $1900.00, I doubt this rifle has been shot 25 times, in like new condition, I can email pictures if you are interested [email protected]

Price drop, $1900.00 on the 45cal and $1800.00 on the 50cal

My offer would be an insult to you and Melvin. But that's my dream gun.

I also almost made you an offer, but why waste your time?

Hard to imagine a NULA 45 NIB. Melvin only made a few 45s in the very beginning. I heard it was maybe 12ish at most. This is only the the 4th ive heard about and only the 2nd ive seen for sale.

Del at MMP might be interested in another. He owns 1 of the 4 ive heard about. Wish i could make an offer but its way too rich for my blood and i want one in a faster twist than Melvin offered.

Love to see a pic of the 45cal's action up close including the recoil lug and first few inches of barrel.

This is the first time I have ever heard of the Nula from what little I have heard they are very expensive why? How would they stack up to say a Hankin's top of the line I would love to see one but maybe not I need another muzzle loader like I need a hole in the head

Well it is a 45Cal and it is unfired, so spread the word

This is the first time I have ever heard of the Nula from what little I have heard they are very expensive why? How would they stack up to say a Hankin's top of the line I would love to see one but maybe not I need another muzzle loader like I need a hole in the head

Get a quote from Hankins on what it would cost to build a sub 6lb bolt action rifle. Standard NULA model M209 weighs in at 7lbs scoped and ready to hunt. Action weighs 20oz, stock weigh 17oz, bolts are made from 4340..not 4140....I think you will find the MSRP was very fair when he was making them.

Please tell me they are right handed guns .

Good , then I'm officially out of the running. If lefty I told my wife another one might be coming home...

The 45 Cal is sold, thanks for all of the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back