October Country Muzzle loading

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsmuddydogs

Reaction score
Anyone use this company? I placed an order last Sunday, my CC still shows pending and my order history on there site shows "awaiting fulfillment".

I know I can't expect Amazon shipping from everyone but I don't expect an order to set for 5 days either. Wondering if I should cancel and get the stuff elsewhere so I can shoot my rifle next Friday.

Anyone use this company? I placed an order last Sunday, my CC still shows pending and my order history on there site shows "awaiting fulfillment".

I know I can't expect Amazon shipping from everyone but I don't expect an order to set for 5 days either. Wondering if I should cancel and get the stuff elsewhere so I can shoot my rifle next Friday.
IDK , makes a guy wonder dont it !!!

Some companies sell online stuff they don't stock. They may be waiting for your stuff to arrive from the manufacturer. You should call or email them. They may be able to have it drop shipped right to you from the mfr, instead of going to them first.

Some companies sell online stuff they don't stock. They may be waiting for your stuff to arrive from the manufacturer. You should call or email them. They may be able to have it drop shipped right to you from the mfr, instead of going to them first.
Thats a good idea Muzzy !!! :lewis:

I live less than 1 hr from them, They have odd Business Hours that I can’t remember off the Top of my Head? I have been in their Several times, They are an internet Ran Business that Caters more toward Traditional Type Stuff, Leather Work etc. The only thing i purchased their that i was NOT Happy With was 58 Cal Cast Bullets, Their QC Was HORRIBLE at Best! Holes in the Bases, wrinkles etc. From a Cold Mold. They were LARGE 58 Cal Maxi Balls and Varied BIG in Weight, like 15-20 Grains BIG!! The few other Purchases i have made their was Fine. The owners name is John, He has a Video of Himself Shooting a 2, or maybe it was a 4 Bore Rifle with Roundball, He was Shooting 5 Gallon Buckets of Ice, pretty Impressive WALLOP at Both ends :eek:

I have ordered from them several times and have not had a problem at all. I would bet, as suggested, what ever you ordered was not on the shelf at that time.

Yes like Lewis said they are a manufacturing internet company. They only have 3 people that work in there. John is on the phone a lot.
they make most of there stuff at time of order and don’t have a lot of inventory. Most of there stock goes out during the holidays after hunting seasons are done from guys needing to replace or stock back up on things. Mostly traditional muzzle loading equipment. Some others things here and there like jags brushes ect... they do carry some nice stuff when I need something. They are just down the road from me. And make nice stuff if needed. John will make custom range rods right in front of you when you walk in. make it to any thread you would like and handle.

Tried calling October but there not open today so I went to looking at other places. Buffalo Arms had the pillow ticking I wanted and an Ampco nipple so I ordered from them and 3 hours later got a shipping notification and tracking number. Guess I'll let the October order ride as they had a TC fowling scrapper, loading jag and the Spitfire nipple I wanted to try, Buffalo doesn't seem to have these items. I'll have more ticking then I probably need but thats ok. If I don't see any order movment from October by midweek then I will just cancel the order.

Yes I have made orders from them and it came quickly.
They may not of had your item in stock.

Latest posts

Back