oh oh

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks!!! I had all my measurements written down for my White S91 .504 and was gonna have a .451 barrel made. Just was waiting to have a little room in the wallet... Hope they get it rebuilt, and hope everyone escaped unscathed.

That sucks!!! I had all my measurements written down for my White S91 .504 and was gonna have a .451 barrel made. Just was waiting to have a little room in the wallet... Hope they get it rebuilt, and hope everyone escaped unscathed.

From what I read, all employees were unharmed. The owner was unsure on rebuilding. Said he was 66 ? And took him 35yrs to accumulate the machinery needed so, he wasn’t too confident about rebuilding.

From what I read, all employees were unharmed. The owner was unsure on rebuilding. Said he was 66 ? And took him 35yrs to accumulate the machinery needed so, he wasn’t too confident about rebuilding.

That really is too bad

Without Pacnor, the 45cal Savage conversions would have taken longer to become popular. I think they were the first to produce 45 and 40 prefits for the MLII and Rem700ML. McGowen (Savage Barrel) followed

Smart , real smart

Back