Old Classic T/C

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Traded Michiganmuzzy for this T/C Thunderhawk, here she is after being scoped(Burris E13P#4)3X9X40 and stock wiped/rubbed down. Now just have to find time to get it zeroed this week to take out for oening day of muzzy season Dec 7th. These guns just feel great putting to your shoulder and its just barely a inch longer then my chopped .52 Disc Extreme so perfect treestand gun.20191203_102614.jpg

First one ive seen for sale with that stock. They seem to be very uncommon.

I looked thru a bunch of old threads on different forums and only found one other TH with this stock so I would agree fairly uncommon. It even has Decelerator recoil pad on it, stock is a Bell/Carlsen from what Ive ready and Michigan posted in ad.

Pretty sure its a B&C too. They even made a few like that for MKs. REALLY rare to see one pop up.

I know I would have loved to had that gun! I kept looking at it over and over PLEASE let us know what load you get it to shoot the best Post pics lol

I looked at it a ton too. Got a buddy that has my old Thunderhawk and i bet he would have liked it. He just isnt into more than hunting with his and only if he didnt fill his tag during the CF season. Seemed like a waste considering how pretty it is

Traded Michiganmuzzy for this T/C Thunderhawk, here she is after being scoped(Burris E13P#4)3X9X40 and stock wiped/rubbed down. Now just have to find time to get it zeroed this week to take out for oening day of muzzy season Dec 7th. These guns just feel great putting to your shoulder and its just barely a inch longer then my chopped .52 Disc Extreme so perfect treestand gun.View attachment 6397
Very nice!!!!!

Beautiful stock on her, hope she shoots great. Those scopes were one of the best deals ever. I don’t think they are available anymore

Beautiful stock on her, hope she shoots great. Those scopes were one of the best deals ever. I don’t think they are available anymore
I dont understand why they discontinued them they are a awesome scope, love that little illuminated dot in the evenings.. I bought 4 of them when they had them on clearance wish I would of bought 4 more.

Looks good.
Doubt we’ll ever see another Walnut stock from any of the Big5 manufactures again..

This is how bad it is I have 5 it was 6 they didn’t have anymore, I need to back it down a notch, my son is going to get a nice collection of firearms and equipment

I believe this stock is factory dipped somehow because there are a few spots finish is rubbed off and its black underneath..
Ok, with the exception of the breech/bbl it looks identical to the Anniversary walnut t-hole Stocks. They are walnut thru.

Latest posts

Back