• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Omega thumbhole stock wanted

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelheader323

Reaction score
Looking for a thumbhole stock for an omega project I have..doesn’t need to be in perfect shape in fact the butt of the stock can have Damage as long as the foregrip and thumbhole area are in good shape. Like I said it’s a special project I have.

I’ve currently got an omega 45 that the Bore was pretty nasty in towards the muzzle.. it’s since been cut down and recrowned.. I’d really like to utilize. I’d also be interested in other barrels as well

I know I can get one from their I have already gotten 2 from them and they are great sticks. For what I am doing I’d rather not buy a brand new stock just to butcher it up

Yea I seen that one. Had thought about it but I really need a wood thumbhole stick for what I am doing

Back