Ooh! I dood it...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At my favorite " Den of Iniquity" I spotted an absolutely new in the box, cuz it's in the box and everything is sealed up, TC Omega. Stainless/ grey laminated .50 caliber, for the OUTRAGEOUS price of $369.00. Date on owners manual is 6/03.
Put her on layaway.
Years ago, I had a Z5. Fabulous rifle! Shot my first inch group at 200 yards with it. I mounted a Leupold VX1 2x7 in their QR mounts.
After 1600 rounds, and 4 replacement plugs( groups opened up after about 400 shots) the breech sealing surfaces began to erode. MUCH sadness...
Now I don't NEED an Omega, but stainless, gray laminate stock, a great price AND literally new???
Forgive me. I was weak...
Might scope her. But I also have the TC aperture for her...
So. I would like to THINK that my muzzleloading battery is now complete.
Custom flintlock
Percussion sidelock ( TC Hawken laminate stock)
Striker fired open breech inline ( TC Firehawk)
Closed breech inline, the Omega.

Great guns. I own a total of 4 omegas now. All very solid shooters and will out perform any other inlines I have

At my favorite " Den of Iniquity" I spotted an absolutely new in the box, cuz it's in the box and everything is sealed up, TC Omega. Stainless/ grey laminated .50 caliber, for the OUTRAGEOUS price of $369.00. Date on owners manual is 6/03.
Put her on layaway.
Years ago, I had a Z5. Fabulous rifle! Shot my first inch group at 200 yards with it. I mounted a Leupold VX1 2x7 in their QR mounts.
After 1600 rounds, and 4 replacement plugs( groups opened up after about 400 shots) the breech sealing surfaces began to erode. MUCH sadness...
Now I don't NEED an Omega, but stainless, gray laminate stock, a great price AND literally new???
Custom flintlock
My local gun shop has an Omega x7 ? 50 cal with a laminate stock and reciever sights. Stainless barrel that is fluted. The gun is in very good shape. I like the weight and all but they have a high price on it. $550. Hard to spend that on a used loader.

CR it's great when you find one of those deals that you just can't pass up. I learned years ago to keep a little extra cash handy when you find a deal like that. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!

My local gun shop has an Omega x7 ? 50 cal with a laminate stock and reciever sights. Stainless barrel that is fluted. The gun is in very good shape. I like the weight and all but they have a high price on it. $550. Hard to spend that on a used loader.
How long has it been sitting and how does it look in the bore and breech? Make them an offer, start low. Dont let it get away.

Put her on layaway.
Custom flintlock
You need a lot more than that to be complete., you’ll see.....LOL

And an Austin & Halleck, and a Gonic, and every other discontinued rifle out there.

Put her on layaway.
Custom flintlock
Congrats on a killer find. I'd had 2 Grey Lam/SS .50 Omegas many moons ago. I'd have bought that one up on the spot too.

Back