Ordered a Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42 F1 MIL-R Reticle for my Knight Ultra Lite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man you should of also looked at the Mark 5 leupold- probably the best scope on the market place around that 2 k price tag. The glass beats my Sb PMII and I love the turret system.
The 3.6-18 looked nice and has some cool features but I just don’t have the confidence in leupold that I do nightforce

The 3.6-18 looked nice and has some cool features but I just don’t have the confidence in leupold that I do nightforce

I would have done the same thing as you did :lewis: That said, i have had really good luck with Leupold over the years, I have owned them since i was young Kid in Scool. I use to Buy/Sell/Trade on a very regular Basis back in the Day, I have owned no telling how many Leupolds? A darn Truckload of their Scopes over the years! Mostly VX-1 and VX-2s, and Some VX-3s, From Brand new in the Box, and used, Throughout all these years i witnessed 1 Failure, And it happened with a Brand New one out of the Box. Leupold took care of it, No questions asked. I am a Big fan of Leupold :lewis:

Have to bump this simply because i was not aware of 🤪
aMFSmfq.png

Back