Panicked for nothing

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Panicked for nothing after my 12.5# rifle slammed to the concrete directly on a turret.
Should have believed them when they told me I couldn't throw it on the concrete and hurt it, but sent it in anyway. It'll be back tomorrow and zeroed before the end of the day. Viturately as new after 2 separate individual tests by the manufacturer.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bZZTa8M5wI

Glad your scope checked out good

:shock: Those guys are hard on equipment :yeah:

I wonder if the wife would divorce me first or shoot me first if I bought a NightForce scope? Only one way to find out :mrgreen:

BuckDoeHunter said:
Glad your scope checked out good

:shock: Those guys are hard on equipment :yeah:

I wonder if the wife would divorce me first or shoot me first if I bought a NightForce scope? Only one way to find out :mrgreen:
Go for it! :yeah:

That video has been around for awhile, they have 2 torture videos, they are MUCH rougher on the Scope in this one. I have wanted to make a Trip down and see them :D Niteforce is about 3 hours South of me in Orofino. They make AWESOME Scopes that’s for sure. I am pretty sure most of their stuff is made here in the US, their SHV Line is Japan.

Not sure how long its been out in other areas, but they published it to youtube on June 14, 2018. When I called for the RA# and told them what I'd had done, they more or less just giggled, but said they'd check and verify it for me. They called with the results and told me they put it through 2 separate test procedures and it was perfect. Not a bad turn around for this time of year. Takes longer in transit than the time spent at Nightforce.

That is some torture test. :shock: I don't think I could ever bring myself to drive nails with one of my scopes no matter how tough they said it was was!

Back