• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Pedersoli, Navy Arms, etc., side by side 12 bore...& barrels

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Sparhawk

Reaction score
My buudy id wanting to score a 12 bore, or 10 bore, side by side shotgun. And I am looking another barrel.

A family friend of mine recently passed away. His widow had me come over and collect all his muzzleloaders to sell for her since muzzleloaders is where my conversations with Ray always ended up. There is 3 or 4 side by side muzzleloaders in the bunch. If your interested pm me your email or phone number and I can get you some pics and info tomorrow.

A family friend of mine recently passed away. His widow had me come over and collect all his muzzleloaders to sell for her since muzzleloaders is where my conversations with Ray always ended up. There is 3 or 4 side by side muzzleloaders in the bunch. If your interested pm me your email or phone number and I can get you some pics and info tomorrow.
[email protected]

[email protected]. 9105906595

Latest posts

Back