percussion module for savage mod10ml

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danb66cc

Reaction score
I have a savage mod10ml but need the percussion module. I know savage no longer makes them. does anyone know where I could get them?

danb66cc said:
I have a savage mod10ml but need the percussion module. I know savage no longer makes them. does anyone know where I could get them?

Savage calls them fire Module.
I had to get one last year for mine it was around $10.
I find it interesting that they discontinued the mod because it’s a wear item.
You might try Numrich gun part thay have a lot of parts for old ml and firearms, I can get part there all day long for my rem700 ml.
Good luck.

This guy is making some from stainless. $12 each
http://dougsmessageboards.proboards.com ... er-modules

YEP, I am that guy. I've not been visiting many forums lately.

I've had a couple of guys hunt me down who were in desperate need of some primer modules for their Savage 10ML.

The last time I only made a few for the guys who needed them and that was all.... I didn't figure that these things would be an "Item".

I'm going to make a couple hundred this time so I'll have some on the shelf for those of you who might need some.

Price is still the same ($12 a piece) and I ship by USPS in a small flat rate box so shipping will be $8 (for 1 or 100 )

text or leave a voicemail
five hundred forty eight hundred nineteen five thousand eight hundred seventy four

1603655281559.png

The one on the left looks like the one I made (thats not my picture).
It fits a .223 sized bolt face (I copied the important dimensions from the factory module I had)

I have a savage ml 10 i want to sale after muzzle loader season is over nov. the 14 in good condition going to get a 45 custom built has black stock and is blued has scope base and rings with it going to keep scope wanting 750 for it call or text 3365982156

I don't understand how this works. Does it somehow replace the breech plug?

Dennis: I would not tell you how many to make since Savage no longer sells them but I would think that many would last a long time on the shelves but once you are set up to run them that may be the most efficient use of your tooling.

Boreal: I think these were for the original Savage ML, different from the later Sav MLII as I understand.

Dennis: Glad you are available to keep the Savages up and running.

I might be missing something but has anyone figured out Dennis in va cell number to text him?

I've had a couple of guys hunt me down who were in desperate need of some primer modules for their Savage 10ML.

The last time I only made a few for the guys who needed them and that was all.... I didn't figure that these things would be an "Item".

I'm going to make a couple hundred this time so I'll have some on the shelf for those of you who might need some.

Price is still the same ($12 a piece) and I ship by USPS in a small flat rate box so shipping will be $8 (for 1 or 100 )

five hundred forty eight hundred nineteen five thousand eight hundred seventy four

View attachment 10891

It fits a .223 sized bolt face (I copied the important dimensions from the factory module I

View attachment 10891

It fits a .223 sized bolt face (I copied the important dimensions from the factory module I had)
Hey Dennis,
Are you still making these modules? I am interested in buying some.

Latest posts

Back